Saturday, March 6, 2010

Yay for the long weekend.

It has been a really exhausting week at school. I felt very rundown and much more irritable than usual. Thursday was the toughest for me. Having said that, it's over. I can only reflect on what happened and can try not to dwell on it too much.



We're studying space this term. Here are two little things we did towards the beginning of our unit. You may recognise my rocket!





I know some people may find me posting pictures of school related things boring, but I enjoy it. Plus I'm really proud of the work that I do and I just want to show it off.

2 comments:

  1. It looks fun! Mum and Dad have a photo of me somewhere with my enormous space project I helped to make at school and liked so much I took it home and kept it for a while. I must find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks great, and I bet the kids got a lot out of it. None of my teachers ever went to that much effort!

    ReplyDelete