Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Today was fun!

Started the morning with a run. We're trying to do the Couch to 5km program. Only on Week 1. Google it if you're not sure what I'm on about. Later on we went for an explore. I showed Andy all the places I used to go when I was growing up.

It was VERY windy today. Not too much rain though. Drove down to Greenmount beach.








Then we visited the border on NSW and Queensland, Point Danger. The wind was crazy!!


Here we are with me standing in Queensland and Andy in New South Wales.


I want to be a surfer. So does Andy.





Had a yummy lunch.








Then played mini golf. We're going to upload the videos of our hole in ones!






And this is our building. We're on the 11th floor. :)







1 comment:

  1. I hope its not too wet and soggy where you are. It does look very windy. Hope the weather improves, still you'll have a good time whatever :)
    Its a few blogs back but thought I'd mention I looked up uponafold.com.au - really good stuff - though I think your christmas tree is the best.
    Well done on the couch to 5km thing (had a look at that too), I may not manage that, but I'm determined to walk the hills around my place more often ...maybe start tomorrow ...or the next ...ha ha!

    ReplyDelete