Thursday, July 1, 2010

Preparations...

I always have trouble entertaining myself on the holidays. I try to make plans to do things, as otherwise I would sit around and do nothing. One thing I do enjoy though is getting myself ready for the next term (I'm somewhat of a work-a-holic). This time around we're studying Asia. I popped down to Victoria Street today and picked up some AWESOME things to turn into a display. I can't wait to put them up. I will take some photos when I'm done. I started by making a heading for the back wall. I'm quite proud of myself. I found a font on the interwebs and then carefully hand drew the text.




1 comment:

  1. Your sign looks great!

    If you still have nothing on, I'd be happy to organise a lunch date, I know a great Vietnamese place on Smith Street

    ReplyDelete