Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lethargy

So tired today. Not sure why. Would love to have a nanna nap, but I know that it wouldn't be a productive use of my day.


After my appointment this morning I did manage to pick up Andy's present. I won't write what it is, just in case he sees it. I was naughty and got Officeworks to price match what I could get it for at Scorptec (Andy's work) and then they beat it by 5%. Woot!


Just got a text from Andy saying that people at work love the cookies I made for them. So glad. I think I may have undercooked them slightly, but it is pretty much my first go at making biscuits so I wasn't sure. I can vaguely remember someone telling me they continue to cook once you take them out of the oven.


Anyway, so now I need to take the washing off the line, as I think it might rain. Then I think I shall go into the city. Want to get a few small, fun things for Andy. Would also like to find something pretty to wear for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment