Wednesday, September 28, 2011

School holidays ...

Have been enjoying the first few days of my holidays.

Spent the weekend relaxing; kicked a footy round in the first time in AGGGGEEEEESSS. The weather was just gorgeous.




On Monday I went to Zumba for the first time in forever. It was great to do some exercise again. I would  have liked to go again tonight, but the awful weather really put me off.

Yesterday I went into my favourite shop in the world, Zara. Probably an exaggeration, but I truly do love that place. I bought a gorgeous pair of shoes, which I have since found out, two of my favourite people in the world also own. Good taste obviously. =P



I also bought a brightly coloured clutch. I'm not sure why I had to have it, but I saw it when I bought the flats and couldn't stop thinking about it.


In the afternoon I went out to Montrose to have a "coffee" (I don't drink coffee, but it seems to be the thing to call it).

Today I went shopping with my mum and sister. Headed to Chadstone. Twas fun and games when the power decided to go off. Managed to make a few purchases though; Origins Vitazing Moisturiser (my favourite) and a new pair of sunglasses (quite ironic giving today's weather).

No comments:

Post a Comment