Friday, January 15, 2010

twenty nine




Yesterday was my birthday. I have been stressing myself silly about it all week and it turned out to be one of my most favourite birthdays ever.


Andy surprised me by taking the day off to spend it with me. He's so lovely. So after spending the morning playing with one of my birthday presents and booking our flights to Malaysia (yay!!), we headed over to the Studley Park Boathouse for some lunch. Was lovely! After lunch, Andy paddled me around in one of those row boats. I felt like a princess.


After lunch we rode our bikes into the city to see Kat and Ash for cupcakes at Little Cupcakes. We were lucky enough to get a table outside. They were so yummy. Mmmmm! Thanks for spending my birthday with me girls. xxx


Then, for dinner, we went out for one of my favourite foods... dumplings! Yum!

All in all a really lovely birthday.








2 comments: