Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas is fun...

I enjoyed Christmas this year. Spent lunch with Andy's family, then headed over to my parents for dinner.

I found this enormous gift bag in a discount store in the city and got it for my sister. lol


This is a silly present that I got Andy. A boobie stress ball.


At the park. We went after lunch with Andy's parents and brother. We player aerobie and with a little mini nerf ball I got Andy.



Us being silly outside at my parent's house before dinner.





Jasper and my dad. Dad is a guard at Puffing Billy. He was showing off his hat. =P



Jasper and his lovely Christmas pudding decoration.



At the table.... yum food!


I got lots of wonderful presents. I was very spoilt.

Hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas. x

No comments:

Post a Comment